If your oral health is maintained, then you will enjoy the best of your health. The only way to improve the dental health is by regular checkups and brushing your teeth twice e a day. It will prevent the deposition of plaque on the teeth and prevent tooth decay. Plaque causes rise in the mouth bacteria which results into tartar, bad breath and tooth decay. You should visit a dentist to get help for various types of dental problems. Check the website www.blanchesmilestudio.co.uk for the latest treatments which help in achieving the best of your dental health.
Home remedies to treat different types of dental problems
Your kitchen is the treasure box of medicines for various types of dental problems. Check out here the important ingredients in your kitchen which help in improving your dental health.
- Clove: it has anti bacterial, anti inflammatory and analgesic properties which makes it ideal for treating the pain due to tooth decay and prevent its spread.
- Garlic: It is often recommended for the dental problems like toothache and cavity because it has anti bacterial and antibiotic properties.
- Turmeric: It helps in eliminating cavity pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Food that improves your dental health
It is true that eating food is the cause of every type of dental problem, but there are certain food items which help in improving dental health. Some important food items which are good for teeth are as follows;
- Cheese: It is rich in protein and calcium, which is helpful for maintaining the better health of your teeth as it strengthens the enamel.
- Yogurt: It contains probiotics and good bacteria which are healthy for oral health. The bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gum health and prevent the growth of bacteria causing tooth decay.
- Apple and carrot: There are some food items which can be sweet but they contain high amount of fiber and water content which are healthy for teeth. Eating apple and raw carrot helps in stimulating saliva in your mouth which washes away the bad bacteria and food particles which get stuck between the teeth.
- Green leafy veggies: They are a rich source of vitamins and minerals which are helpful for promoting oral health. Leafy veggies have low count of calories which prevent the deposition of plaque and prevent dental problems.
- Almonds: It contains high amount of calcium and proteins. Also, it has low sugar content which is good for teeth.
- Milk: it is the rich source of vitamins and calcium which is responsible for making your teeth stronger and whiter.
Despite these remedies, you cannot avoid the need of the dentist for treating the dental problems. Do not rely on these remedies if you are experiencing severe tooth ache and get the right treatment by visiting a dentist.